NAQVI Injury / Las Vegas
November 2009 - May 2010
- Executing IT efficiency surrounding pleadings for litigation, documents for claims etc.
- Troubleshooting and working with the vendor dealing with primary software (Needles) used for cases and optimizing its use for business needs
- Analyzing business methods to overall come up with a more paperless solution
- Implemented time tracking software for new employees
- Digitizing important documents and correspondence and also ensuring files are backed up daily
- Repairing any technical obstacles and recommending any solutions that optimize workflow